Surviving June: Heal your Dad relationship, with or withouT him in your life
It doesn’t matter if your dad was an abusive monster, if he was nonexistent in your life, if he constantly criticized you, if you could never make him happy, if he constantly disappointed you, or if he chose other people (or even other women) over you. Insert whatever story you are carrying around in the form of damage and baggage, regarding your relationship with your dad.
Because it’s time to end it.
Heal that wreckage that you have been carrying around with you.
You have tried to deny it to yourself, but letting that go on puts so much at stake.
You see it in your friendships you see it in your intimate relationships. You see it in the walls you have built surrounding yourself, and you see it in so many minor interactions on a daily basis.
Be free and to be clear of this trauma, pain, disappointment, hurt, and rejection that you have experienced.
This is an opportunity to heal your relationship with your dad, whether or not he’s in your life, for YOU. Not for him, not for anyone else, just for you!
Move past things like:
- Low self-esteem that keeps us from doing the things we really love to do
- Poor school or work performance that keeps us from really doing our best because we were told we couldn’t
- Poor family relationships because we project how our fathers taught us on others
- Less than perfect financial situations because we translate our father's treatment of us to our money. How many times have you covered your dad's bills or excuses? How many times have you bailed your dad out of a financial mess
- Lack of success you know you could have because your father told you that you weren’t good enough by not believing in your dreams
Father trauma rears its head in difficult places. You owe it to yourself to resolve it as soon as possible.
Give YOURSELF this gift, you’ll receive:
- A 18 page interactive self-study journal to be completed at your own pace to help you face where you are and what you’ve come through
- A coping skills pdf packed full of 30 accessible coping skills so that, regardless of your situation, you don’t have to feel like a victim
- An EFT video decreasing the pain of your relationship with your dad
- A relaxing hypnosis recording to help you gain some distance (emotionally) between the pain and you
This program is not going to change your father. However, it has the power to change your relationship with him. As well as heal the pain around your relationship with him.
This program is for you if you have ever experienced any of the following:
- The sense of disappointment in your relationship with him
- Abuse, criticism, neglect, or other painful experiences at the hands of your father
- Your partner couldn't or wouldn't show up for you
- Your dad is manipulative, mean, or belittling.
- Your dad died or otherwise left
- You could never please your dad
- Your father choose drugs, alcohol, men, money, or sex over you
Finally, experience true peace. So you can experience true serenity. So you can experience absolute love and relaxation.
This guided journal is designed to help you heal and process your relationship with your father differently. You’ll also get a coping skills pdf and EFT videos, as well as a hypnosis recording.
Now’s the time to finally allow the pain and trauma you have carried to detach and heal, so you can grow.
Jenn is a powerful Shame Busting Coach. Jenn holds a variety of certifications and licenses and loves being able to work with people all across the globe! Jenn thrives on being able to help people ditch the shackles of Shame from their past, and being able to step into living out loud!